Hello all!
I am Ariel Valentina, a high school student that is aiming to become a polyglot and would love to spend a summer abroad. For those of you who do not know me, I currently speak 4 languages (Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Italian and English) and I am currently learning Spanish. I applied to NSLI-Y and am waiting to hear back about my application status. I am currently a semi-finalist for Turkey, and super anxious about this scholarship! :O
So far, India summer, Russia summer, Korea summer and Russia year have been notified. Im hoping that Turkey is the next country that is notified. Yes I know, I probably annoyed those of you who know me ALOT in regards to this scholarship, but I swear, if I get it, I will be the HAPPIEST girl on earth.
Ok I should probably go get some sleep...hehehe
I will be anxiously checking my email throughout the day tomorrow...wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment