Hello!
So I am currently EXTREMELY EXCITED becausee.....
I AM A SEMI-FINALIST FOR NSLI-Y YEAR FKJGALSDKHGLAFDKHG
Here's a little vlog that I made :D
I'm hoping for the best!
So I am currently EXTREMELY EXCITED becausee.....
I AM A SEMI-FINALIST FOR NSLI-Y YEAR FKJGALSDKHGLAFDKHG
Here's a little vlog that I made :D
MABROOK!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to go again, inshallah :):):)
would you be going to Oman again? or somewhere new?
Shukran!!!! :D
DeleteInsha'alla, insha'allah.
No, I don't think I would be in Oman, sadly. But any Arabic speaking country would be AWESOME for that matter :)
AFWAN :)
ReplyDeleteHm, so you're leaning towards Arabic countries, I take it? What are your potential options?
Yes Arabic is my first choice. Right now they have a program going on in Morocco (for a year) and that's the only country I know of. Insha'allah they'll add Jordan...that would be pretty amazing :D
DeleteOOPS I'm sorry I never saw this comment!
ReplyDeleteEither way, yeah that would be amazing!!! DON'T FORGET EGYPT THOUGH ;)
But it's been nearly a month, so what's the news!?!?
I WANT TO GO TO EGYPT SO BADLY. Hopefully they'll start the program there again this coming year, it would be AMAZING to go there.
DeleteGahh I still have to do my interview, and then I'll find out in March/April, so I still have alot of waiting to do.
YOU SHOULD. IT IS AMAZING. :D :D
ReplyDeleteAww sorry :(
well good luck either way and keep posting! :D
WAIT NICO I SAW SOMETHING YESTERDAY AND IT MADE ME SO HAPPY.
Deletehttp://www.nsliforyouth.org/arabic/#year
IT SAYS "MOROCCO AND EGYPT"
sldhgalshdglkafsjldKJKZLvdlkf
Insha'allah its not a typo!!!!
oh my Goddddd :D
ReplyDeletethat's so awesome Ariel!!!
If you choose Egypt, you will not be disappointed.
Although I won't pressure you too much because I know that Morocco looks really beautiful as well!
Whatever floats your boat :3
Oman!
ReplyDelete