Monday, April 15, 2013

The endless waiting game

Notifications started in mid-March..and are still continuing. So far, all the summer programs have been announced (China, Korea, Russia, Tajikistan, Arabic, Turkey and India) and two year programs have been announced (Russia and India). It's so nice to see everyone happy with their letters and ready to embark on a "life-changing" journey. 
Not going to lie, I am jealous that those notifications have gone out. I am beyond ready to know about the status of my application. 

This is now the fourth time I've gone through this process, and one would think that by this time, I would have been used to the waiting. But I'm still not. I still check my email at all times, even when it's past 5 pm in Washington, hoping that someone stayed late and decided to send out my notification. 

All I can do is wait, and focus on other things. 
Insha'allah I'll know by the end of the week. That would be amazing. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment