Saturday, May 11, 2013

Photos and more

I have been swamped. With the cursed AP tests, preparing for graduation, spanish homework, annoying teachers and more. I have had virtually no time to do anything, much less think about my upcoming year in Morocco. 

Until yesterday. 

Both my parents don't have Facebook, and my brother rarely uses it; that is where I post all of my pictures but I want my parents to be able to see my pictures from Morocco. So after making a Flickr and realizing that, actually, it doesn't hold that much memory, I made a shutterfly! 
Essentially, I didn't want to spam the readers of this blog with the endless pictures I will be taking in Morocco, however I wanted my parents to be able to have access to them without having to send them every single picture. Shutterfly is wonderful because I can make albums and they have no memory limit! So I will be posting all of my travel photos on there from now on :)

So far I only have some pictures that I took a few summers ago in Europe 

Meanwhile....

No comments:

Post a Comment