Hello from Paris. We are currently sitting in the De Gaulle airport waiting for our flight to Casablanca. The past few days have been a whirlwind of orienting, traveling and fun. We were stuck in the swamp like land of DC for 2 days (thank goodness the orientation was cut down from 2 full days to one full day...i don't think we would have made it). It was both fun and informative, and I do truly like the people in my group.
Also, I do know my host family in Morocco! I have two sisters (9 and 19) and one brother (16). I dont know anything more about them, but insha'allah I will find out soon.
Also fasting while travelling (because of Yom Kippur) 0/10 would not recommend.
I'll write more when I actually get to Morocco.
Ciao for now!
Also, I do know my host family in Morocco! I have two sisters (9 and 19) and one brother (16). I dont know anything more about them, but insha'allah I will find out soon.
Also fasting while travelling (because of Yom Kippur) 0/10 would not recommend.
I'll write more when I actually get to Morocco.
Ciao for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment