Hello my devoted readers, in case you havent noticed, i've been quite absent from my blog. I do apologize. For one, I travelled this past weekend with my host family to Agadir. I loved it, it reminded me of home because it was cold, foggy and near the ocean. I spent some quality time with my host family as well as spending time with my host cousins.
As for this week, I just came back from the third night of British Film Week. Tonight the movie was "The Selfish Giant" and it was a very well done film that was based off of Oscar Wilde's novel. It was an emotional and interesting film. I really enjoyed it, and of course, I cried. Insha'allah I will attend the rest of the film week, since it's free and its a very wonderful experience.
Thirdly: why have I not been writing on my blog. Well there's this thing, it's called NaNoWriMo, short for National Novel Writing Month. This has completely taken over my life in the best way possible. The goal is to write 50,000 words by the end of November, averaging about 1,600 a day. Of course, me being the procrastinator I am, I didn't write for about four days, meaning I had to write about 6,000 words in one night to make up for lost time. So I apologize. As soon as it's done, I will for sure be blogging more.
This weekend I will be meeting with the Anti Harassment club, I hope. Insha'allah we will get this project started and off the ground. More info to come as the meetings progress.
For now, I must go and do my homework. Until next time, bsalama!
As for this week, I just came back from the third night of British Film Week. Tonight the movie was "The Selfish Giant" and it was a very well done film that was based off of Oscar Wilde's novel. It was an emotional and interesting film. I really enjoyed it, and of course, I cried. Insha'allah I will attend the rest of the film week, since it's free and its a very wonderful experience.
Thirdly: why have I not been writing on my blog. Well there's this thing, it's called NaNoWriMo, short for National Novel Writing Month. This has completely taken over my life in the best way possible. The goal is to write 50,000 words by the end of November, averaging about 1,600 a day. Of course, me being the procrastinator I am, I didn't write for about four days, meaning I had to write about 6,000 words in one night to make up for lost time. So I apologize. As soon as it's done, I will for sure be blogging more.
This weekend I will be meeting with the Anti Harassment club, I hope. Insha'allah we will get this project started and off the ground. More info to come as the meetings progress.
For now, I must go and do my homework. Until next time, bsalama!
No comments:
Post a Comment