So..
I don't know what to do with this blog anymore.
It was used alot during the summer, but now there's nothing to write about.
I don't think I will be updating this blog anymore.
Well maybe I will with my decisions on what to apply for with NSLI-Y in these coming weeks, but other than that, I don't think I will.
Insha'allah, next year I will be using this again if I decide to go abroad.
So remember, don't stop at dreaming, make those dreams come true!
Shukran wa ma'a salama, habibti!
I don't know what to do with this blog anymore.
It was used alot during the summer, but now there's nothing to write about.
I don't think I will be updating this blog anymore.
Well maybe I will with my decisions on what to apply for with NSLI-Y in these coming weeks, but other than that, I don't think I will.
Insha'allah, next year I will be using this again if I decide to go abroad.
So remember, don't stop at dreaming, make those dreams come true!
Shukran wa ma'a salama, habibti!
salam alikoom
ReplyDeletehow are ya ?
u wont come to oman again :( ?
Alekum a-salaam.
DeleteIm good!
Insha'allah I will return to Oman. I miss it alot!