Thursday, May 17, 2012

43 days..and counting

Today was one of the best days of my life: I finished off my last AP of junior year, and I have 5 days left of school. And 43 days left until I leave for Washington DC. And 46 days until I leave for Muscat, Oman. I am beyond excited, although I haven't received my manual yet..which is pushing me a bit over the edge, but I'll deal. Also-conference call on Monday. It's from 7-8 pm eastern time, which would have been a problem if I had school, but I don't, because it's wonderful Arena day!! No, not gladiators fighting to their death, but high school students signing up for classes in the gym. Equally horrifying, but exciting. In 5 days, I'll be able to fully devote myself to trying to learn some rudimentary Arabic, like "where is the bathroom?" or "where can I get water" since, you know, it'll be around 120 degrees Fahrenheit there. Ah I cannot wait until Monday, hopefully I'll be getting the much needed information about Oman and all the rules and regulations.

I'll leave you with a summary of how I feel right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment