Monday, June 25, 2012

6 days! (and host gifts)

So I think I've finalized (finally) my host family gifts. I'm bringing
  • A mix CD for my host buddy/family
  • Windchimes
  • A book of San Francisco (One with old pictures and such)
  • A SF Giants baseball cap
  • A scrapboook (that I have yet to make)
I'm really excited!! I still have some things that I need to pack, but other than that, I don't have much else to prepare for.
In less than 6 days, I will be leaving my home behind, and I will embark on an adventure to the other side of the world for 6-ish weeks.

BUT, before that, I still have alot of things to do here at home.
June 25th, 2012: Conference call at 4pm
June 28: Avicii Concert!!!!!!!!! It's my first concert, IM SO EXCITED. If you don't know who Avicii is, listen to this:


June 30th: I turn 17! I don't think I'm gonna feel much different from now...but it's still a birthday.
July 1st, 6:04am: I board a plane for Houston, and then from Houston I go to DC, where this all will start!

Those things^ combined with my internship and college essays...joy.
I CANT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment