Saturday, May 3, 2014

Khalas

I finished my Arabic course on Friday. We took our final and that's that.

It feels weird, having all this time and nothing to do. I really did enjoy my Arabic class, and we even finished Al Kitaab 1 so that's kinda exciting. Im relieved to be done, though. We finally finally have a break.

So in addition to buying souvenirs for my friends, I am in the process of figuring out what to pack and what to leave behind. I am essentially leaving all of my clothes behind in Morocco, because I have too many things to bring back. But it's ok, it just gives me an excuse to re-stock when I get to the states. Its a strange feeling, leaving a place that i've known as home for the past 8 months. No more stone floors, no more birds flying in and out of my room. Back to hardwood floors, back to large windows, back to pavements that aren't broken. I cant quite explain my feelings yet, so I will wait to write a mushy gushy post. But trust me it's coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment