And I'm not that sorry...because anyway nothing exciting has been happening.
Just a whole bunch of studying. Living with my host family is fun, but so tiring. I'm always asleep during the breaks (aka lunch) at school. I should get more sleep.
Ok that's all that's been going on in this oh so exciting life. Goodnight (because I'm getting up in 5 hours to watch the diving Olympics because Tom Daley. That is all. He is wonderful)!
Just a whole bunch of studying. Living with my host family is fun, but so tiring. I'm always asleep during the breaks (aka lunch) at school. I should get more sleep.
Ok that's all that's been going on in this oh so exciting life. Goodnight (because I'm getting up in 5 hours to watch the diving Olympics because Tom Daley. That is all. He is wonderful)!
شريط فيديو من فضلك.
ReplyDeleteلا
ReplyDeleteI'm glad because it meant I could catch up without toooo much time procrastinated (I'm supposed to be studying for my permit test, pwahaha)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having fun and I'm looking forward to more :D
عند العودة، وكنت أتمنى لكم بذلت المزيد من أشرطة الفيديو.
ReplyDeleteWho are you....
DeleteSo no. Sorry. Unless I do another exchange, I'm not going too. Takes far too much time and I would have nothing to talk about.