Just kidding...but not really.
I just got back from karaokeing. It was my first time, and SO much fun. Also, I think we annoyed the whole restaurant to no end. We weren't intoxicated, but I think the whole place thought we were...ahh, oh well. It was ALOT of fun.
So tomorrow Access..YAY! I actually love access so much. Not that much to blog about. Oh I also got henna...again :)
This is why I cannot get permanent tattoos. Because if I get one, I will want another, and another...and another. Which would be bad!
Anywho, leila saida!
I just got back from karaokeing. It was my first time, and SO much fun. Also, I think we annoyed the whole restaurant to no end. We weren't intoxicated, but I think the whole place thought we were...ahh, oh well. It was ALOT of fun.
So tomorrow Access..YAY! I actually love access so much. Not that much to blog about. Oh I also got henna...again :)
This is why I cannot get permanent tattoos. Because if I get one, I will want another, and another...and another. Which would be bad!
Anywho, leila saida!
best.title.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know we have a karaoke in Oman
ReplyDeleteYup you do!
DeleteI would call it a restaurant rather than a club. Haha
ReplyDelete<3 Katy
Hence the "just kidding" :)
Delete