Take me away.
Don't let me go there anymore. It's seriously detrimental to my health and your health and the people around me's health. It's not detrimental to the shopkeepers health though.
I got ali baba shoes...I'm currently wearing them...it makes me so happy, I don't think you can comprehend. I also got alot of jewelry. Alot. It's hard, because I want to get things for my mom (I did), and for my brother (I did, but in Nizwa) and for my dad (still can't figure out what to get him :( ) and for me, so I end up getting alot, also because everything is so pretty.
And then we went into a scarf/rug/pretty fabric stuff. I got a bed cover which is gorgeous, and a pillow case which is also super pretty, and and and I got one of those embroidered things you hang on the wall...so gorgeous. I use that word alot because its the only one that even begins to do justice to the things I bought.
And then my second favorite...a FULL BELLY DANCING OUTFIT. Now I seriously have no excuse to not learn how to belly dance. Its so pretty, and I feel like Princess Jasmine with this outfit and the ali baba shoes. The outfit contains the top, pants (that I personally think are better than the skirt) and a mask( well it only covers your mouth), and sleeves. I don't know why there are sleeve, but whatever floats their boat works for me.
So I'm very happy right now. Also, today was a holiday!!! So I slept in until 1 pm. Twas great. I had a sleepover with Lily. And now we're gonna have a sleepover in my room!!
Move in with host family in less than 4 days!!!
I'm really excited :D
Off to bed and studying, sorry about not posting, my life isn't that exciting right now.
Ma salama and leila saida!
Don't let me go there anymore. It's seriously detrimental to my health and your health and the people around me's health. It's not detrimental to the shopkeepers health though.
I got ali baba shoes...I'm currently wearing them...it makes me so happy, I don't think you can comprehend. I also got alot of jewelry. Alot. It's hard, because I want to get things for my mom (I did), and for my brother (I did, but in Nizwa) and for my dad (still can't figure out what to get him :( ) and for me, so I end up getting alot, also because everything is so pretty.
And then we went into a scarf/rug/pretty fabric stuff. I got a bed cover which is gorgeous, and a pillow case which is also super pretty, and and and I got one of those embroidered things you hang on the wall...so gorgeous. I use that word alot because its the only one that even begins to do justice to the things I bought.
And then my second favorite...a FULL BELLY DANCING OUTFIT. Now I seriously have no excuse to not learn how to belly dance. Its so pretty, and I feel like Princess Jasmine with this outfit and the ali baba shoes. The outfit contains the top, pants (that I personally think are better than the skirt) and a mask( well it only covers your mouth), and sleeves. I don't know why there are sleeve, but whatever floats their boat works for me.
So I'm very happy right now. Also, today was a holiday!!! So I slept in until 1 pm. Twas great. I had a sleepover with Lily. And now we're gonna have a sleepover in my room!!
Move in with host family in less than 4 days!!!
I'm really excited :D
Off to bed and studying, sorry about not posting, my life isn't that exciting right now.
Ma salama and leila saida!
I do not want to ruin your excitement about shopping, but I am very interested in your experience with Ramadan, and I do not think Ramadan has much to do with shopping, right? :)
ReplyDeleteCould you comment on the beginning of Ramadan?
Sorry I don't really take requests, mostly because this is my blog and a sort of journal for what I feel and the sights and smells. If I decide to, I might make a post, but as of right now, I don't think I will because I have not had any particularly exciting experience with Ramadan.
DeleteMaybe after host families
"
ReplyDeleteDon't let me go there anymore. It's seriously detrimental to my health and your health and the people around me's health. It's not detrimental to the shopkeepers health though." ....
in the sense that the air is contaminated or you're a shopaholic ??? :P
Niether. I fall over from lack of air because everything is so pretty
DeleteOHMYGOTHABELLYDANCINGOUTFITTHISISTHEBESTTHINGIHAVEEVERHEARDINEEDPICTURESNOWIWANTTOSEEITINREAAAALLIFE.
ReplyDelete